As buildings remain a significant contributor to energy consumption, it’s becoming more and more important to find new and sustainable solutions to redesign tomorrow’s energy efficiency services for building users.
To address this challenge, the EU-funded project DigiBUILD is working on creating smart buildings, based on reliable data and next generation digital building services, that will replace the traditional silo.
When? 25th of October – 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
What? Innovation & Usability – Designing tomorrow’s energy efficiency services for building users
DigiBUILD is organizing an online workshop to share experiences and exchange feedbacks with like-minded projects.
Together with some of its partners, BuildON will be one of the guest projects to present its toolbox and work on future ideas.
Some of the topics of the workshop will be:
- Energy efficiency benchmarking for optimal retrofitting in buildings
- Optimal management in district heating networks: an algorithm for optimizing heat production, improving efficiency and reducing costs
- Digital services for the management of comfort in the built environment
- Energy efficiency financing & policymaking service
- Building climate resilience assessment tool
BuildON coordinator, Sofia Mulero Palencia, will speak at the webinar, together with:
Diego Arnone, DigiBUILD Coordinator, ENG
Daniela Stoian, NTUA
Marilena Lazzaro, ENG
Gian Marco Revel, UNIVPM
Dimitra Tzani, IEECP
Stathis Stamatopoulos, NTUA
Tudor Ciaora , DEDALUS project